Jonathan has more than fifteen years of expertise developing and implementing creative and effective strategies for his clients' short- and long-term business needs. His practice focuses primarily on complex, multiparty product liability, toxic tort, personal injury, and premises liability litigation.
Jonathan successfully manages all phases of litigation for hundreds of cases involving claims of exposure to asbestos, contaminated talc, and benzene for clients in the construction, chemical, pharmaceutical, transportation, power, cosmetic, and commercial equipment industries. He acts as national, regional and local counsel for his clients, and he also serves as a member of the New York City Asbestos Litigation Case Management Committee.
Jonathan has also represented lenders, property owners, landlords, managing agents, tenants, and brokers in real estate matters, including contract disputes, foreclosures, and premises liability litigation.
Insights & News
- How NJ Talc Case May Shift NY Courts On Expert Testimony Law360 (June 2, 2020), co-authored with Michael Silverman and Lauren Mendoza
- 2011 - Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau
- 2008 - Reed Smith
- 2002 - Anderson Kill & Olick
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association