Dan is an experienced litigator who represents both plaintiffs and defendants across a wide spectrum of legal matters, including mass tort, general litigation, construction cases, property damage, premises liability, municipal litigation and First Amendment matters.
Dan manages an extensive caseload of toxic tort and product liability cases for multiple clients. He is experienced in all phases of litigation, including appellate practice, trial, trial preparation and investigation, discovery, motion practice, arbitrations, and settlement negotiations. Dan has successfully defended product manufacturers in a number of significant asbestos trials, and together with national counsel obtained a defense verdict for a product manufacturer in a living mesothelioma case. Dan has also served as counsel to municipalities, defending cases at the trial and appellate levels on both personal injury and Constitutional claims.
- 2011 - Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau
- 2009 - DeCicco Gibbons & McNamara
- 2006 - Templeton & Raynor
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law
- B.S., Villanova University
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association