Lauren is an experienced litigator focusing primarily on complex, multiparty product liability, toxic tort, personal injury, and premises liability litigation. She has also worked on a variety of matters including First Amendment issues, automotive liability, public utilities, and labor law. Lauren has substantial experience with taking depositions, writing and arguing motions, involvement in all phases of discovery and trial preparation, arbitration, and appellate practice.
Lauren has been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine as a New York Rising Star.
- 2014 - Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau
- 2011 - Lavin, O'Neil, Cedrone & DiSipio
- J.D., Drexel University School of Law
- B.A., Emory University
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York