Diana is a litigator focusing on complex product liability. Her practice includes defending asbestos personal injury claims brought against premises owners, manufacturers, and distributors of consumer and intermediary goods and equipment, including electrical products, building materials, and automotive parts. She has also worked on a variety of matters including consumer fraud, labor and employment law. Diana has substantial experience with discovery, motion practice, and negotiating settlements.
- 2016 - Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau
- 2016 - New York State Department of Education
- 2014 - Lee Litigation Group PLLC
- 2012 - McDermott, Will & Emery LLP
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law
- B.A. The State University of New York at Buffalo
- New York