Natalie is a litigator whose practice focuses on complex product liability, including the defense of manufacturers and suppliers of products, intermediary goods, and safety equipment in asbestos-related toxic tort litigation. She manages all phases of litigation in hundreds of cases, and her practice includes taking depositions, preparing and responding to discovery, writing and arguing motions, and trial preparation.
Natalie is a member of the New York City Bar Association and has served on the New Lawyers Council, Practice and Skills Committee and Social Events and Networking Committee. She was recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
- 2011 Darger Errante Yavitz & Blau
- 2010 Mastagni Holstedt Amick Miller & Johnsen
- J.D., University of California, Davis (King Hall)
- B.A., University of Vermont
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York